Our privacy principles
GMG Versmarkt / Vlees-In-The-Box considers your privacy very important.
1. We will ALWAYS ensure that your personal details are used in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
2. We will ALWAYS be transparent about how we use your personal data. This includes telling you what information we collect, what we do with it, who we share it with, and who you can contact if you have any questions.
3. We will ALWAYS provide you with simple ways to STOP if you are no longer happy with our marketing communications to you.
4. We will ALWAYS take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal data and ensure that no unauthorised persons have access to it
5. We will ALWAYS answer questions about the processing of your personal data without undue delay.
What happens when you provide us with your personal data or we receive your
What happens when you provide us with your Personal Data or we receive your Personal Data in another way?
We collect your Personal Data directly in a number of ways. For example
When you provide us with your information to:
1. Register you as a customer for our site or for our loyalty programme (e.g. loyalty card)
Register with us.
3. By registering for prize draws, games or competitions.
4. By subscribing to our newsletter or receiving information or mailings.
5. By using our applications (websites, apps).
6. By buying a product or service from us.
7. By filling in a survey.
8. By making a comment.
9. By asking questions or contacting our customer service.
What personal data may we collect?
Name, title, postal address, email address, landline number, mobile number, loyalty card number,
passwords, order history, payment history, payment details (e.g. bank or credit card details), order history/desired list, age/birth date, gender, information about the handling of your enquiry, messages and other content you send to our site, and further information you send us in connection with a purchase or other enquiry.
When you provide us with your personal data, we will process it in accordance with this
please do not provide it to us.
We may also receive your personal data from other sources, including information from
commercially available sources, such as public databases and data aggregators, and
information from third parties. If you do not want us to receive your personal data from other sources,
please contact the relevant sources directly.
We process your personal data in order to provide you with our services, as further explained below.
explained below. In certain cases, we will only process your personal data if you have given us your
consent. For example, in most cases where we
other legal grounds for processing personal data, such as the performance of the contract with you or
contract with you or legitimate interests, such as the prevention of fraud.
If you participate in our loyalty programme (loyalty card), we may infer from this that you
want us to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can always unsubscribe from marketing communications to you without losing your loyalty benefits.
How long do we keep your personal details?
As long as you continue to shop with us. If you do not make any transactions on your loyalty card for three years, we will remove or anonymise your personal data.
we will delete or anonymise your personal data, unless we are legally obliged to store it for a longer period.
To store them for a longer period.
regularly to stay informed.
For further questions or changes to your information, please contact email@example.com.
The use of "cookies".
During a visit to the site, "cookies" may be placed on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie is a text file that is placed by a website's server in your computer's browser or on your mobile device when you consult a website. Cookies cannot be used to identify individuals; a cookie can only identify a machine.
First party cookies are technical cookies that are used by the visited site itself and which aim to make the site function optimally. For example: settings that the user has made during previous visits to the site, or a pre-filled form with data that the user has made during previous visits.
Third Party Cookies' are cookies that do not originate from the website itself, but from third parties, for example an existing marketing or advertising plug-in. For example, cookies from Facebook or Google Analytics. For such cookies, the site visitor must first give consent - this can be done via a bar at the bottom or top of the website referring to this policy, which does not, however, prevent further browsing of the website).
You can set your Internet browser so that cookies are not accepted, that you receive a warning when a cookie is installed or that the cookies are subsequently deleted from your hard disk. You can do this through your browser settings (via the help function). Please note, however, that certain graphic elements may not appear correctly or that you may not be able to use certain applications.
Google analytics [only for google analytics users]